Dr. Ashley Nozik
I am part of a proud dental family from Rochester, NY. Both my mother and father are practicing dentists, and my sister is a dental hygienist. For me, being able to give people healthy smiles is truly a family business.
I received my D.D.S. from the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine as a third-generation dentist. After graduating from Buffalo, I continued my dental education by completing a three-year intense specialty training and certification in prosthodontics at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
My passion for doing what is best for every patient’s situation is what drives me to continue to be a life- long learner. I feel fortunate to be part of the Kopp Dental team and look forward to bringing my passion and skill for dentistry to our patients.
- Bachelor of Business degree in Business Management
- Pamplin School of Business at Virginia Tech University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, 2015
- University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Prosthodontics 2018
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontics
- Chicago Dental Society
- The American Prosthodontic Society
ELMHURST IL DENTIST
Services to the Chicagoland, Elmhurst, and Surrounding Areas.
Our board certified prosthodontists are dental experts with an additional 2-3 years of training. Additionally, our American dental labs are “in-house”, giving us maximum control of the quality of our prosthetics, the materials used, and we can handle emergency situations faster.