Meet Kevin Kopp
DDS FACP Board Certified Prosthodontist
I have been practicing prosthodontics for more than 25 years. I am one of 19 board certified prosthodontists in Illinois. I am very passionate about what I do and I work diligently to give each patient the care they deserve. As a dentist, practicing prosthodontics in the Chicago area gives me great pride and I truly enjoy giving my patients back their smile. I believe that a person’s smile and the proper function of their teeth are directly related to the level of happiness and health they can achieve.
I began my dental practice in Elmhurst in 1985 and have been at this location since 1994. I am happily married with four children. When I am not working in prosthodontics near Chicago, I enjoy golfing, working out and spending time with my family. I am very proud of my family. I know how very blessed I am to have them in my life. My wife and children are truly my greatest assets.
My passion for dentistry drives me to always do what is best for my patients, especially in the area of comforts and technology. I am also proud of my associates and staff. They continually work hard to demonstrate our philosophy, “The Patient Is Our Primary Concern”, which is reflected in our prosthodontics practice.
Education, Experience and Honors:
- St. Norbert College B.S.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Dentistry D.D.S.
- Board Certified Prosthodontist 1996 (specialist in replacing missing teeth)
- He has over 25 years of experience in aesthetic dentistry; ceramic crowns, implants, veneers, and dentures
- Dr. Kopp is a visiting clinical associate professor at the UIC College of Dentistry
- International Lecturer and Consultant
- Recipient of the Consumer’s Research Council of America’s 2003-2004, and 2013-2014 America’s Top Dentists award
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Association of Dental Schools
- Recipient of the Consumer’s Research Council of America’s 2003-2004 America’s Top Dentists award
- Community Dedication Beyond Dentistry
- Nominated two years in a row for teh Better Bureau Torch Award
Dr. Kopp proudly serves Elmhurst with more than his dental expertise. Dr. Kopp encourages employees to be involved in outside service activities and the office participates in service projects throughout the year. Dr. Kopp sponsors the local high school group PRIDE (Positive Role Models Inspiring Direction to Excellence).
He also supports many local organizations with donations and gift certificates for fundraising. He has helped schools with fundraisers and offered college scholarships to graduating seniors going into the health field. The office of Kopp Dental is a regular donor to the Smile Train organization and many other not for profit organizations. Our office prides itself on helping our Elmhurst community and world at large.
Providing Chicago area prosthodontics to Elmhurst, Naperville, Hindsdale and surrounding areas.