Meet Keith Guzaitis
DDS, FACP, Board Certified Prosthodontist
I received my DDS in 2004 and Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics in 2007 from the University of Illinois Chicago College of Dentistry. I am one of 19 Board Certified Prosthodontists in Illinois. I have had the pleasure of working with Kopp Dental since 2002, and as one of our Elmhursts dentists along with Dr. Kopp and Dr. Elia since 2004. I am truly passionate about dentistry and dedicated to providing the highest quality dental care to my patients.
Outstanding Elmhurst Dentist & Prosthodontist
When not practicing as a prosthodontist and dentist in Elmhurst, I enjoy fishing and boating. I also consider myself an avid home cook and baker. I am extremely proud of my family, they have always supported me in my dreams and without them I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
The people I admire the most in my life are my parents. They have given me the support, guidance and faith to accomplish anything in life. I am truly blessed.
Education and Associations:
- Associates in Science/Biology, South Suburban College, 1998
- Bachelor of Science/Biology, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Dentistry, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry 2002
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 2004
- Specialty Certificate in Prosthodontics, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 2007
- Board Certified Prosthodontist, American Board of Prosthodontics, 2008
- Adjunct clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Delta Sigma Delta International Dental Fraternity
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Providing services by Elmhursts dentists to Chicago, Naperville, Hindsdale and surrounding areas.